Friday, January 27, 2012

I found a star in the middle of a potato which I was about to cook. what should I do with it?

I sliced the potato right down the middle and seen the star its deep and its on both sides of the potato.I found a star in the middle of a potato which I was about to cook. what should I do with it?I know what you mean, I have seen these before, it is usually about to spoil around the star or is already. If its not spoiled just go ahead and cook it however you want to.I found a star in the middle of a potato which I was about to cook. what should I do with it?
Put it in your pocket and keep it for a rainy night.I found a star in the middle of a potato which I was about to cook. what should I do with it?Are you sure it's not an apple?I found a star in the middle of a potato which I was about to cook. what should I do with it?
a star in a potato? whats a star?I found a star in the middle of a potato which I was about to cook. what should I do with it?this is something that happens from time to time. when you cook commercially you see it more often then just at home. it is fine to use. usually the insides are dried out a little for some reason and a little discolored. you can cut that away if you want but it is up to youI found a star in the middle of a potato which I was about to cook. what should I do with it?
It is just a bit over grown, as the grow and get larger they tend to grow open, and this is common and not a problem, just trim it out and cook it.I found a star in the middle of a potato which I was about to cook. what should I do with it?
Put it on Ebay : )

No comments:

Post a Comment