Monday, January 30, 2012

Why can a contributor star and unstar but not reverse a decision on thumbs up or down?

I can remove my star but if I mistakenly give someone a thumbs down, why can't I unthumbs down?Why can a contributor star and unstar but not reverse a decision on thumbs up or down?Thumbs are point personal; stars are notWhy can a contributor star and unstar but not reverse a decision on thumbs up or down?I'm guessing because thumbs up are worth points. Say a question is resolved and you gave the best answerer a thumbs up. Then you go back and change it to a thumbs down. Would that person now lose a point? Doesn't see fair.Why can a contributor star and unstar but not reverse a decision on thumbs up or down?Hmmm Good question. Why? Did you thumbs down me.Why can a contributor star and unstar but not reverse a decision on thumbs up or down?
well thats a sensible question....simply because they have no clue as to how to do things right lol

No comments:

Post a Comment