Monday, January 30, 2012

Why is there a star of david and other symbols in my antique mirror only visible in a photo?

I am redecorating my house and took some pictures of an antique with a mirror. When I downloaded the pictures, there were strange images in the mirror. One image is of the Star Of David. What does this mean? How can I download these pictures to yahoo answers to show people?Why is there a star of david and other symbols in my antique mirror only visible in a photo?Because God photoshopped them :)Why is there a star of david and other symbols in my antique mirror only visible in a photo?
Wow that's cool, I don't know the answer to that but would love to see the images.

Is the mirror shaped live a pyramid with candles on each side. There is one on the internet check out this site it might lead you to the answer.



http://star-of-david.blogspot.com/2006_0鈥?/a>Why is there a star of david and other symbols in my antique mirror only visible in a photo?Separate the mirror from the backing to see if there are any symbols that the camera flash is reflecting that the human eye can not see. It's worth the gander if you are that curious.Why is there a star of david and other symbols in my antique mirror only visible in a photo?
You'll have to provide proof of this with pictures. Doesnt your camera have software? Take them to walmart and have the pics burned to a CDWhy is there a star of david and other symbols in my antique mirror only visible in a photo?Yes, I want to see it for myself!!



First you get the pic into your computer. Then, use Picturetrail or Photobucket to get them on the web- then you paste the link to the pic on here.Why is there a star of david and other symbols in my antique mirror only visible in a photo?
Imperfections in the glass and reflective material behind it.Why is there a star of david and other symbols in my antique mirror only visible in a photo?
Cool. Sorry, I don't have an answer

1 comment:

  1. I also have a mirror that has the star of david only visible in a photo

    ReplyDelete