Friday, January 27, 2012

What is a cheap and effective way to get many Star Wars miniatures?

I want to create a gameboard, and I would like Miniatures of many Jedi/Battle Droids/Clone troopers. Is there anyway I can effectively accomplish this without paying hundreds?



I would like miniatures of:

Plo Koon,

Kit Fisto, and other jedi is possible. I own Star Wars Epic Duels, so I have many characters already.What is a cheap and effective way to get many Star Wars miniatures?If you didn't want to make your own it looks like some of the miniatures on this site are pretty cheap bought as singles. They start @ $1 but looks like the Jedi's might be $10. Still not hundreds though. Hope that helps, it's worth a look!What is a cheap and effective way to get many Star Wars miniatures?Make a silicon mold of one of the figures, then cast as many as you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment