Sunday, February 26, 2012

Where can I get the same clear, strong elastic bands found in the packaging of many Star Wars action figures?

The bands that hold many of the Star Wars action figures and their accessories in the packaging isn't a simple rubber band. They have enormous stretching ability and a great memory. In addition, the material is quite strong. I would love to be able to purchase some of these for my own use, but have been unable to find anything but plain old clear rubber bands, which I don't need. Does anyone know what exactly this material is, and if there is somewhere where this could be purchased? Thanks.Where can I get the same clear, strong elastic bands found in the packaging of many Star Wars action figures?Having bought Star Wars figures, I know the stuff you mean. It's thin, clear, round and while stretchy, often in tiny loops to hold a blaster or such in place. It really doesn't seem to be the same material as a rubber band and I've never seen it for sale anywhere.



My suggestion would be to contact Hasbro themselves through e-mail or such. It's possible the bands are something exclusive to the company.Where can I get the same clear, strong elastic bands found in the packaging of many Star Wars action figures?Bring a sample to either Office Depot or Office Max and ask them. Or go online and do a search for industrial office supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment