Thursday, February 23, 2012

Will star wars knight of the old republic work on my pc intel 845?

I wanna play star wars knight of the old republic 1 and 2



My system is Pentium 4, 1Gb ram, 40gb hard disc, 2.80Ghz, 64 mb vram, no graphics card. Will they work on my system.



The games that worked on my system are

Most Wanted

Prince of Persia 2,3

splintercell 1

spiderman 2



Please help me its urgent. Thanks for any replyWill star wars knight of the old republic work on my pc intel 845?Well, considering you have no graphics card, it could run sluggish. Here's the recommended specs you would need to have for the game to run smoothly (Taken from the official KOTOR Site) (By the way i love that game :D its awesome and it entertained me for like...months with all the addons! :D)



System: 1.6 GHz CPU or equivalent

RAM: 512 MB RAM

Video Memory: 128 MB VRAM

3D Sound Card: Yes





So youre good to go except for the V memory.. tu its ok, the vmemory it used for textures and all that so youll be fine :D Enjoy playing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment