Thursday, February 23, 2012

Can Elysee Star synthetic dreads be cut without unraveling?

I want to to buy elysee star dreads but they only come in 22 inches and i want a varying length of about 8 - 10 inches. Will they unravel if I cut them? I heard that if I burn the ends of them after cutting, they will not unravel. Is that true? I can't afford to get custom ones made. Any ideas?Can Elysee Star synthetic dreads be cut without unraveling?hey.



elysee star dreads unravel fast anyway as there arent back combed.

If you only want them 8-10 inches try



http://www.gloom-cookie.com



she will make them for you for 拢50. and ships worlwide (shipping included in price). you can have as many colours/designs as you like.



she is super friendly and makes them fast and ships out recorded delivery so you can track the package worldwide. As she makes custom sets you can have them any colours or designs you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment