Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do I join the Order of Eastern Star?

I have done some research and I would like to join the Order of Eastern Star but I don't know how. HELP!How do I join the Order of Eastern Star?You need to know someone,who then invites you in. If you don't know anyone ask around.How do I join the Order of Eastern Star?I am sorry for the late response, if you have not found what you are looking for contact District3LLGGC@yahoo.com and we will walk you through. "Let your light so shine , so men can see your good works"

Report Abuse

How do I join the Order of Eastern Star?To be one is to ask one..........contact a sister or chapter

Report Abuse

How do I join the Order of Eastern Star?
contact you local chapter. They can usually be contacted by calling your local masonic lodge.
  • applebees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment